Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Toddlers and airplanes



Whew! What a week. Brother and Sister-in-law just left today so now we can get back into some kind of routine. And by routine I mean not eating out all the time and the boys getting some more rest.

Son #1 was so sleep deprived today that he was having night terrors during his "afternoon" nap which started at 5:00 p.m. Yup. He stayed up all afternoon and then fell asleep on my lap, woke up 20 minutes after and started screaming and crying so loudly I thought he was possessed. I carried him up to his room and closed the door and let him tire himself out. While I was giving Son #2 a bath, older Son went downstairs and pulled out a garlic cheese bun from a bag on the kitchen counter and sat down and ate it at his Lego table. Nice to know that he can be self sufficient...

Since I had a ton of cleaning up to do, I let Son #1 watch some videos of airplanes on YouTube. He loves airplanes and rocket ships. My brother and SIL spoiled him this past Christmas with a deluxe Playmobil airplane that cost around $100! I have to say that it is a very well made toy and very good quality. But anyway, I found that the YouTube poster, AugmentedB737 (click here to watch some of his flight simulation videos) has the best airplane videos! I don't know who this person is but Son #1 loves to watch the flight simulation videos that he (she?) creates. They're very well done and after trying to find some good quality airplane videos before finding these, I would recommend them! Just thought that I could save some parent who is trying to find a good airplane video some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment